Information about customer’s and supplier’s data processing according to article 13 and 14 GDPR
We are writing to inform you according to article 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) about the processing of your personal data, which are collected as part of business relationships, and about the rights that you are entitled to as a person concerned.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Name and contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Legal bases and purposes of processing
We process your personal data
- in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, point b GDPR for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations as a part of our business relationship,
- in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, point c GDPR for the fulfillment of our legal obligations,
- in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, point f GDPR for the protection of legitimate interests, such as the assertion or defense of legal claims and the safeguarding of our business transactions,
- in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, point a GDPR based on your consent, that you have voluntarily provided data, which exceeds the contractual or statutory requirements. You can revoke this consent at any time if you no longer agree to further data processing.
Processed data categories
We process personal data which we receive or collect in the context of business relationships. These include
- General company data (name, address, VAT number, …)
- Contact details of contact persons (name, function, telephone number, e-mail, fax, …)
- Company register data
- Credit data and conditions
- Information on processing of payment transactions (account data, …)
- Access data as part of the business process
Recipients of personal data
Within our organization and the group, your data will only be processed by those employees who need them to fulfill contractual or legal obligations as well as to safeguard our legitimate interests.
Third parties commissioned by us – for example IT service providers and contractual partners – only receive data they need to fulfill the agreed upon tasks. They are contractually obliged to process your data only as part of our orders and instructions.
In case of legal disputes and payment problems, the data will also be passed on to lawyers, collection agencies and other such persons and/or bodies. Authorities, public bodies and institutions such as financial and administrative authorities receive only data that we are legally obliged to transmit.
In all cases, we take care of the confidentiality of your personal data and process those only if there is a valid legal basis.
Duration of data storage
Your personal data will be stored – where necessary – for the duration of the contractual relationship and in accordance with the statutory storage and documentation obligations.
Rights of the persons concerned
The consent given by you can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the stated address or e-mail address.
In addition, in accordance with the data protection regulations, you can at any time
- request information about your data stored,
- request the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of stored data,
- object to the processing of data that we process on the basis of overriding legitimate interests, for reasons that arise due to your particular situation;
- claim your right to data portability.
You also have the option to forward a complaint to the:
Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Baden-Württemberg
Postfach 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart, Telefon: 0711 615541 – 0, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks for your attention!